Do you possess ACCA qualifications?
Have you worked as an accountant or a similar role for over 2 years?
Are you organised and meticulous?
Our client provides insurance management services to domestically authorised insurance providers. Such services include compliance, risk management, insurance technical assistance, accounts reporting and payroll services
The company is seeking to recruit a qualified Accountant to bolster their team. The following responsibilities are to be undertaken by the chosen candidate:
- Data processing in accounting system
- Handing and following up clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes
- Compiling management accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and VAT returns
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as banks and auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients
- Responding to clients’ queries efficiently and effectively
- Performing any other duties as may be required
- Fully ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Meticulous and organised
- Able to prioritise and comfortable under pressure
- Experience in the insurance sector will be considered favorably
The ideal candidate will be offered a competitive salary package for this full-time role.