Do you have at least 1 years experience within an Accounting role?
Are you able to communicate in both Maltese and English?
Our client a leading Turkish company in the tourism sector, is currently looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their accounting team in their offices here in Malta. The selected candidate will be assisting with the daily accounting tasks.
- Posting and checking of purchase invoices and making monthly reconciliation within determined due date
- Creating new account into the accounting system (Logo Tiger) upon department’s request
- Chasing e-mails and replying accordingly
- Managing subsidiary companies transactions and reconciliations
- Monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Monthly checking for sales and purchase invoices. (comparing recorded transaction with the actual invoice information)
- Posting daily exchange rates into the accounting system according to ECB
- Build a network with international team all over the world
- Assistance of the office administration if any needs arise
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be willing to learn and be a quick learner
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be willing to do monthly tasks as well as perform ad-hoc analytical tasks
- Be highly profession in MS Excel to be able to diagnose problems
- Be able to communicate in Maltese and English
Offer includes three days study leave for candidates currently pursuing or starting ACCA, and our client offers a wage commensurate with the level of experience and qualifications
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org