-Are you fluent in English?
-Do you have experience in a telephone based role?
-Do you have great communication skills?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans.
As they continue to grow and reach new heights, they are currently looking for a CSV (Client Services) Administrator to join their team.
Dealing with general day-to-day administration of the department via telephone, correspondence and email etc.
Build and maintain a rapport thru means of electronic mail with the clients ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner. Such queries may include but are not limited to:
- Change of addresses
- Premium holidays
- Payment and/or overdue enquiries
- Fund performance and contribution history
- Surrender/withdrawal requests
- Transfer of clients
- Premium increase/decrease
- Liaise with Institutes in obtaining relevant documentation
- Chase for outstanding documents whilst sending to appropriate personnel
- Distribute Fact Find sheets on a weekly basis to the relevant client whilst ensuring records are kept up-to-date
- Liaise with Life Business Administration with regards to the receipt and distribution of correspondence
- Liaise with Dubai administration with regards to any clients situated in that region that have been transferred to PCD (Private Client Division)
- Liaise with various internal administration departments depending on the query and/or task at hand
- Managing consultant's diaries
- Utilise access to Generali and Skandia software facilitating the issuing of policy illustrations
- Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which will include for example sorting, scanning, distributing and filing.
- Maintaining the upkeep of the client record database
- Train any new recruits as and when required
- The support of other colleagues' within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
- Previous experience in a telephone based role and/or customer service is a must
- Preferably ECDL certified
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products considered an asset
A degree level of education is considered to be an asset however not specifically required.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
- Organized and diligent
- Tenacious and dedicated
- Confident, strong natured in character and preferably extrovert in nature
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Works well under pressure and able to multi-task whilst handling phone calls
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language
- Willingness to learn
- Time management skills
- Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package.