Our client, one of Malta's largest retail outlets specialising in home appliances is looking for a full-time Customer Care Administrator. The company has customer service and client satisfaction set as its highest priorities and is well-present with retail outlets in Malta and Gozo.
This role calls for an organised individual with excellent planning skills who will be responsible for coordinating the technicians’ route with a sense of priority. The chosen candidate must be motivated and must be able to work on their own initiative.
- Giving feedback to technicians on queries to maintain an efficient repair process
- Updating and following up on repair jobs, ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Ordering the necessary parts on time and distributing them as required
- Invoicing clients for services rendered
- MQF Level 5 Certification in Business Administration, Customer Care or any related field
- Computer literacy, preferably with ECDL Certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese (minimum O’level standard)
- Clean police conduct