-Do you have qualifications in Facilities Management or Property Managing?
-Are you able to define and implement FM processes and procedures?
-Do you have a track record of being a responsible manager?
Our client's brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe and famous for Innovation. Our client pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 - a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, our client is a force to be reckoned with. They have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.
- This is a key position, based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Corporate Property, with specific responsibility for managing our Office Malta which is a 24/7 critical call centre and centre of excellence.
- To define and implement FM processes and procedures and to ensure best practices are implemented to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
- To support the Head of Property and other Senior Managers with a range of office and workplace improvement and development projects.
- Development and implementation of Facilities and Property related policies in line with the global facilities group.
- Preparation and management of Facilities operating and capital expenditure budgets, monitoring expenses and payments, generating and presenting regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- Development and implementation of cost reduction and cost effectiveness initiatives.
- Negotiation and management of services contracts to ensure that economies of scale are achieved reducing the overall cost of facilities management to the core business and ensuring that a consistent, quality service is provided across the group by our service providers.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships and coordinate and monitor activities of suppliers.
- Development and implementation of FM programmes including preventative and reactive maintenance, life-cycle requirements and service level agreements.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Plan and manage all workplace services including reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, catering, vending and parking.
- Plan and coordinate intra-office moves and allocate and manage space for maximum efficiency.
- Supervise refurbishment and renovation projects including maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry code.
- Performance manage, develop, train and ensure efficient utilization of staff.
- Plan and monitor energy efficiency.
- Implement and manage processes and procedures to ensure robust 24/7 response to facilities and equipment alarms and system failures and to requests and issues from occupants.
- Provide support and back-up for other FM's within the group.
- Communicates Effectively
- Influencing skills
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Being Resilient
- Strategic Mindset
- Detailed knowledge of and strong experience in building services and maintenance, construction and property management
- Strong supervisory experience
- Competent user of FM software tools and MS office applications incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working knowledge of:
- electrical and mechanical systems
- principles and practices of business administration
- financial principles and practices
- human resource management principles and practices
- principles and practices of project management
- procurement and contracts
- health, safety and environmental regulations
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management or Construction Management.
- Membership of the IPFMA, BIFM or another professional body, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 10 years' experience in FM and will have a demonstrable track record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility.
- Annual salary review
- Private healthcare
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Comprehensive training programme
- Great career development opportunities
- Free parking, coffee
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm