Are you an energetic and positive individual?
Do you possess outstanding communication and customer care skills?
Our client is a private credit institution operating under the European Union banking regulatory framework. They are licensed and regulated by the MFSA to operate outside Malta and offer two main lines of products, card/store value and micro-lending.
An opportunity has arisen for a French Speaking Loan Administration Specialist to join their successful team. You will be responsible for handling all customer enquiries in a client driven environment regarding payments, customer billing problems, outstanding amounts and different debt repayment options in compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures and related laws and regulations. Main duties include:
- Initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls in a professional, customer-oriented fashion
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments.
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to loans
- Handling emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
- Preparing notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
- Obtaining and evaluating customer’s financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating repayment terms and methods when required
- Following up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
- Keeping records as required in the bank’s data base
- Supporting additional consumer service requests
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum Secondary education
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
- Fluency in French
- Computer skills especially in the use of MS Office applications
- Ability to easily understand and follow oral and written instructions and to identify exceptions
- Energetic, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude.
- Team player with customer-oriented mind-set
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
- Willingness to learn and grow
You will join a team of hard-working, cross-functional collaborators within a company that invests on growth and development in an environment that provides plenty of opportunities within and outside the role.