- Are you proficient in both written and spoken German and English?
- Do you have experience in a fast paced customer service environment?
- Are you able to work mixed shifts?
Our client's brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe and famous for Innovation. Our client pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 - aÂ product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, our client is a force to be reckoned with. They have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide technical support to customers
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
- Respond and action requests from the Management team.
- Full eligibility to work in Malta
- Happy to work mixed shifts between 6:30am - 3:30pmÂ across weekdays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written German and English
- Excellent typing skills - speed and accuracy & computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- A proven team player with a can do attitude
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
- Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.