Do you have a minimum of 3 years experience in iGaming affiliation?
Are you experienced in working with big data volumes and pivot filtered tables?
Do you have a great understanding of project management?
Our client is an international high-end lead generation company who are responsible for sending millions of visitors to their clients both though online and mobile channels. Their vision is to be the world’s number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
As Head of Growth you will report directly to the CEO and you will run your own digital brand within the US market. You will also be responsible for a team of Brand Managers, who run several brands within your market. You will be the person with full P&L responsibility to ensure growth. A good Head of Growth understands how to motivate their team, has a keen eye for detail and can manage to deliver on deadlines.
- Always make sure that your own brand is performing better than set targets
- Make sure the Brand Managers in your team will reach their targets
- Coordinate, follow-up and lead other Brand Managers within your Team
- Perform analysis of your market, competitors and trends
- Ensure updates are made to all brands in your portfolio according to plans set.
- Execute on the SEO plans that you set together with your SEO.
- Own all KPIs and take clear actions on how to improve them
- Plan ahead together with your team clear actions to reach all KPIs
- Plan and prioritize Dev and Design requests for your Team
- You have full P&L responsibility for your own brand and overall P&L responsibility for your Team
You will be expected to:
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in affiliation
- Motivate and run a dedicated team of brand managers, including your own brand
- Be hungry, driven and results oriented
- Be humble and approachable
- Be curious
- Be a team player
- Minimum of 3 years experience in iGaming affiliation
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience in web publishing and affiliation
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Team player with project management skills
- Good technical skill level
- Great understanding of project management
- Excel – Working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Should you require further information, please call us on +356 21 322 314. We are looking forward to receiving your application.