-Are you fluent in English?
-Do you have a mature attitude?
-Do you have great communication skills?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans.
As they continue to grow and reach new heights, they are now looking for a Junior Administrator to join their team.
The administrator plays an important role in the day-to-day administration of all the business receives from the offices within the region processing the paperwork and functioning as a point of contact between the consultant (and their relevant client) and the institution.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic Administrative duties - telephone as well as via email related to the designated region
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any emails/issues that may arise
- Liaise and handle any urgent queries concerning institutions
- Inputting data for business received as well as the received and issued figures
- Liaising with consultants on any discrepancies that may arise between received and reported figures
- Track and chase any outstanding documentation
- Updating and maintaining the database ensuring all relevant information is inputted depending on the type of business received
- Handle stationery orders for the relevant offices
- Request and update clients list on a monthly basis
- Handle transfer location sheets as well as their files to the relevant local department
- Liaising with Area Managers in order to ensure file checking is done accurately
- Process any valuations as and when requested
- Request illustrations on behalf of the consultants
- Updating commission structure and schedule accordingly
- Dealing with couriers as and when requested
- Ensure that business received adheres to basic compliance regulations which are required in order to process business smoothly
- Liaise with the HR department should any movement within the staff occurs such as a new coordinator servicing a consultant
- Generate reports as and when requested by the management
- Train any new recruits should the need arise
- The support of other colleagues within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies
- Polite manner on the phone whilst maintaining confidence and being persevering when required
- Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent
- Respect confidentiality
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
- Time management skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language.
- Previous experience in a telephone based role, customer service and/or administration is a must
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products considered an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- A minimum level of education is 'A' Level education and/or diploma level. Degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main.