Are you highly organised and pay attention to detail?Are you motivated by service success?Do you hold a relevant technical certification?
Our client is a leading local company which has built an impeccable reputation for specialising in solutions for the automation industry, from engineered systems to standard components. They are looking for an Operations Manager to manage all technical staff in both day to day repairs as well as lengthy projects.
- Working closely with Technical Department to organise and structure jobs in order to plan each week in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the daily duties of each member of the technical department making sure that workflow is tied to schedule, and going on site when necessary.
- Oversee the administration of budgets at quoting stage by assessing Cost Sheets and engaging in cost-benefit analysis throughout jobs in order to obtain the best price for materials and oversee production methods so that output is at peak efficiency levels.
- Seeing that technical teams have materials required in order to operate effectively, thus overseeing the supply chain procedures and tracking inventory by managing lead-times. Similarly once job is completed, the operations manager must see that materials are properly inventoried.
- Working closely with Engineers to review the documentation compiled; from cost sheets, to documenting the process, logging of errors, hand over reports, H&S reports and customer satisfaction sheets.
- Going on site to assess workflow process.
- Work with HR to hire and train employees as needed according to project requirements and handle disciplinary actions when required.
- Technical certification as it will aid in understanding the daily routine.
- Proven management experience in a similar role is also considered an asset.
- Driving Licence B
- Clean Conduct