-Do you have excellent communication skills and command of the English Language?
-Are you able to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly?
-Do you have experience in a telephone based role and/or in customer service?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans. Our client aims to maintain its place at the forefront of the industry.
They are now looking for an Overdue Payments Administrator to join their team.
The aim of the ODP (Overdue Payments) team is to assist consultants as well as clients with their overdue policies and prevent as much as possible claw-backs from being generated. Liaising between the client, consultant and institution are carried out to clarify the reason why the arrears were generated and provide the solutions on how these can be cleared.
The ODP (Overdue Payments) Administrator will be responsible for:
- Extracting information and generating monthly Overdue Reports of all the institutions
- Generate Credit Card Rejection and Expiry Report in order to prevent policies from going into arrears
- Forward all relevant reports to consultants which would allow communication with client to be established informing them of any arrears that may arise
- Assisting consultants with general policy queries regarding payment histories, changes to the policy as well as the policy's
- Updating database accordingly on feedback obtained from consultants and clients as to how arrears will be cleared by client
- Dealing with the generic day-to-day administration duties via telephone as well as email
- Liaising with the Commissions department in providing claw-back reasons prior to wastage reports being
- Establish communication with clients whilst reviewing previous wastage reports in order to try and obtain potential reinstatements
- Constantly contacting clients making them aware of overdue premiums as well as assisting them in payment methods
- Liaising with the Legal Department should any complaints regarding payment issues and policies arise, providing assistance if investigating in the matter is necessary
- Ensuring the system records are always up to date and carry out changes required
- Handle any transfer requests that may crop up whilst dealing with its relevant administrative duties and liaison with respective department
- Diligently checking for policies still within the Initial Period first in order to establish a more prioritised workload
- Chasing clients, consultants and institutions who fail to reply within the expected time- frame
- Distribution of Credit Card rejection notices to consultants and administrators for the relevant
- The extraction and distribution of Credit Card expiry information to relevant consultants and/or
- Greeting any foreign consultants and/or institution representatives that may visit the local premises as and when required whilst giving an overview of the operations of the department.
- Report to the Operations Manager should any significant issues
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies
- Excellent communication skills and Command of the English Language
- Assertive however maintaining the right balance in being selfless, positive and considerate
- Ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
- Organized and diligent
- Tenacious and dedicated
- Confident, strong-natured in character and preferably extrovert in nature
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Works well under pressure and able to multi-task whilst handling phone calls
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Time management skills
- Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package.
- A degree level of education is considered to be an asset however not specifically required
- Previous experience in a telephone based role and/or customer service is a must
- Preferably ECDL certified
- Exposure and/or experience in payments and/or finance industry considered an asset
- Exposure and/or experience within a sales environment is considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language.