Our Client is one of Malta’s longest established Group of Companies and is recognised as a market leader in various sectors and business lines.
They are seeking to recruit a Part Time Customer Service Agent to join their Servicing Team. Working a full time 40 hour week shift basis from Monday to Friday 8:00-8:00 and Saturdays 8:00-14:00.
The Customer Service Agent will act as a liaison and provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Providing support and information to customers, over the phone, e-mails, in person and through chat.
- Issue, follow up and close pending customer related issues, in line with the service levels and performance indicators set
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Possess a strong customer centric approach, preferably having been trained in customer care
- Be very proficient in office applications and ideally customer relations management systems
- Possess excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good relationship with the Company’s customers, take a general interest in the operations of the Company as well as ensure that the company’s service offering is of the highest quality.