Are you fluent in English?
Do you have experience in a telephone based role?
Do you have great communication skills?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans.
As they continue to grow and reach new heights, they are currently looking for an LOA (Letter of Authority) Pensions Administrator to join their team.
The LOA (Letter of Authority) department serves as the first point of contact for financial advisers whose clients wish to transfer their pension plans to a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme. The team operating within this department would oversee all the administrative duties required to obtain, process and finalise transfer packs required by the consultant in order to transfer the business to the QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pensions Scheme) department.
- Dealing with the generic day-to-day administration duties via telephone as well as email
- Receiving, reviewing and loading Letters of Authority accordingly
- Researching and obtaining information related to the client's pension by contacting their previous employer
- Continuously chasing up relevant companies for the information and/or documents that have been requested
- Sourcing extra information from consultants/coordinators and informing the relevant pension providers
- Maintain a good rapport with the relevant consultant and/or coordinator which provides a good foundation in providing them feedback every step of the way
- Once relevant documentation is received, adequate checks are carried out to ensure that documents are fully complete and adhere to the predetermined checklist
- Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which might include and is not limited to sorting, scanning, distributing and filing.
- Maintaining the upkeep of a constantly changing client record database as well as ensuring that the online QROPS system is up to date
- The gathering and formulating of data that is to be implemented and manipulated for the weekly reports requested by the consultants, coordinators as well as Divisional Manager and CEO ensuring that all the pending as well as completed cases, are clearly shown
- Dealing with the follow up from relevant management related to their queries and/or concerns that may arise from the distribution of the weekly reports.
- The support of other colleagues' daily task within the LOA Team as and when required
- Establish and cultivate a close collaboration with STM and the QROPS pensions department ensuring that all the requested documentation and/or data requested is forwarded in a swift and efficient manner allowing the workload to be shifted to the next stage as smoothly as possible
- The tracing of pensions through the use of internet/pension tracing
- Once final transfer documents are obtained, distribution to the relevant consultant and/or coordinator needs to be carried out.
- Train any new recruits should the need arise
- The support of other colleagues within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
- Previous experience in a telephone based role and/or customer service is a must
- Preferably ECDL certified
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products considered an asset
- Exposure and/or experience within a sales environment is considered an asset.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
- Organized and diligent
- Tenacious and dedicated
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Works well under pressure and able to multi-task whilst handling phone calls
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language
- Willingness to learn
- Time management skills
- Assertive however maintaining the right balance in being selfless, Positive and considerate
- Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package
- Have a knack for dealing with counterarguments
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.