Are you in possession of a B.Hons Accountancy Degree or full ACCA?
Do you have some experience in auditing?
Our client is an auditing company forming part of a group that provides a variety of tailor-made services mainly to SMEs, subsidiaries of multinational companies, partnerships as well as non-profit organisations.
A vacancy has arisen for a Qualified Auditor to audit various companies in a range of industries. Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting onsite and offsite audits
- Preparing detailed audit reports
- Being acquainted with current auditing techniques and accounting principles and standards
- Acquiring knowledge of the client's business
- Liaising with clients to optimise efficiency
- Escalating auditing issues to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners
- Establishing a CPE program to include participation in training sessions, reading and self-study in view of a supervisory role
- B.Hons Accountancy or Full ACCA Qualification or equivalent
- A warrant in Auditing would be considered and asset
- Previous working experience with an auditing company
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
The ideal candidate will be offered a salary starting from Eur24,000. Increments are commensurate to qualifications and experience.