Technical Sales Assistant
-Do you have sales experience within a technical environment?
-Do you have knowledge of standard office software?
-Are you fluent in Maltese and English?
Our clients are leaders in the IT Distribution industry in Malta. Their success comes from solid business background and is built upon a solid reputation for service, quality and commitment to their clients.
They are now seeking recruit a Technical Sales Assistant, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate will be assisting to drive our Business to Business (B2B) sales directly to the IT Houses (re-sellers and solution providers) in Malta.
The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and would be expected to maintain a good relationship with the company's customers, take a general interest in the operations of the Company as well as ensure that the company's service offering is of the highest quality.
- Proper and efficient management of overall sales administration functions to expected levels of customer satisfaction and to company agreed processes and standards;
- Full responsibility for all aspects and stages of the post-sale function, commencing at conclusion of sales order confirmation stage and concluding with final sale fulfillment with customer;
- Sales of company's products and services (normally by responding to calls and email enquiries and sending quotations);
- Designing, reviewing, improving, implementing, recording and ensuring the adherence to, sales administration operational procedures and processes;
- Providing all sales administration and support backup for the sales team members, ensuring timely follow up of all enquiries and handling all customer related aspects of sales fulfillment, and releasing product sales specialists from all administration related tasks to enable them to devote the majority of their time to concluding new sales;
- Ensuring adherence to company process and procedures and other internal controls in all stages of the sales cycle, maintaining and regularly updating the team's Standard Operating Procedure manual;
- Monitoring sales target performance against agreed forecasts;
- Issuing quotations, processing correspondence generated by sales and scheduling appointments for sales team to visit sites and customers;
- Assisting in the compilation of tender documents and in the processing of contracts obtained by sales team;
- Attending regular management meetings and proactively bringing forward issues for discussion with a view to increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the sales administration function;
- Liaison with the manager responsible for service delivery to ensure a smooth and seamless high-quality service to our customers;
- Manage and maintain an updated customer database, prepare regular correspondence and newsletter for customers and identifying opportunities to market the company's products and promote sales;
- Be responsible for promotion and sales of particular products or product lines as may be decided;
- Maintain constant communication with customers through regularly scheduled meetings;
- Proactively recruit new customers and increase market coverage;
- Any other duties and responsibilities normally falling under the sales administration function.
- Sales experience within a technical environment;
- Administration experience;
- Computer literate with knowledge of standard office software;
- Must be in possession of a valid and clean driving licence;
- Fluent in Maltese and English.