Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
Are you in possession of a clean driving-license?
Our client, one of Malta's largest retail outlets specializing in home appliances is looking for a full-time Technician to join its customer care department. The company has customer service and client satisfaction set as its highest priorities and is well-present with retail outlets in Malta and Gozo.
The main responsibilities of the Technician include:
- Inspecting and testing domestic appliances to determine faults and issues
- Repairing and assembling
- Performing tests to ensure appliances have been properly repaired
- Communicating the details of repairs to customers
- Record-keeping and inventory control
- Valid, clean driving license
- Clean police conduct
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Maltese
- Experience on White goods repairs will be considered as an asset