Do you have a smart personality and are able to communicate effectively?
Are you organised and able to thrive under pressure?
Our clients are seeking to recruit a part-time Administrator for a period of 6 months. The company was founded in Malta a few years ago and is a subsidiary of a German payment services provider.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Monitor incoming/outgoing mails and emails
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Maintain office supplies, inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions and furniture
- Organise and coordinate office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform personal administration duties for senior staff
- Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Arrange and book business trips
- Communicate with international offices when required
- Supervise the management and the maintenance of the premises, mobile phones and office and equipment insurance
- Monitor internal processes, and suggest procedural and policy changes to improve organizational efficiency in collaboration with CEO
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties and other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Smart personality
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Good analytical skills
The position is being offered on a part-time basis for a period of 6 months, starting September 2018. You will join a highly professional team with an affinity for online payments.