Do you have a clean and valid driving licence?
Are you computer literate, preferably with ECDL Certificate?
Are you fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese?
Our Client, one of Malta's largest retail outlets specialising in home appliances is looking for a full-time Appliance Technician to join their Aftersales Department.. The company has customer service and client satisfaction set as its highest priorities and is well-present with retail outlets in Malta and Gozo. This position will be based in Malta.
The client is looking for aspiring candidates to join their team of highly skilled technicians. They also have all the necessary resources available to train such candidates to reach the desired level of expertise.
- Assessing customer requirements and identifying how to resolve issues in the shortest time period
- Communicating well with clients regarding the nature of repair and instructing them how to avoid such situations in the future
- Ordering the necessary parts for repairs
- Training will be provided.
- Clean and valid driving licence
- Computer literacy, preferably with ECDL Certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese (minimum O’level standard)
- Clean police conduct
- Smart individual committed to delivering excellent customer service