Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a growing Quantity Surveying firm. Due to their continued success, they are looking to appoint a motivated Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a complete range of projects,generally assisting in the office and onsite visits
- Assisting document management
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documentation and administration of tender process
- Assisting in preparation of contracts
- Assisting in post-contract cost management (e.g. administering change control processes, valuing variations, assessing contractor’s claims etc…)
- Assisting in preparing valuations/payment applications for progress payments
- Assisting preparation of final accounts
- In the process of attaining Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Some experience in a similar role would be a plus but is not necessary
- Able to work independently with a hands-on approach
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Payment/Part payment of relevant Professional Development courses Qualifications
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information, please call us on +356 21 322 314. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Click here to apply online