- Do you have previous experience in trust administration?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have excellent organizational skills?
Our client is an international Trust company based in Malta, operates pension plans, employee trusts and private client structures. They are now currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Trust officer to join their team.
To carry out a range of trust administration activities under the supervision of the Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer. Whilst reporting to the Trust Officer/Senior Trust Officer, the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist Trust Officers / Senior Trust Officers with the management of their caseloads
- Assist Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via written communication
- Support administrators with general administration of their portfolio including photocopying, scanning and filing
- Assist administrators with routine bookkeeping ensuring that it is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of draft trustee minutes and documentation in order to assist with trustee approval process
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls
- Record time spent on different client matters accurately via Navision
- Ensure database is maintained and updated accordingly
- Ensure book-keeping is undertaken as per procedure
- Ensure BTP matching is undertaken correctly as per the guidelines laid out in the DPPM
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are undertaken within 30 days of month end as per the DPPM.
- Ideally, 1 to 2 years' relevant trust administration experience, however, school leavers are also encouraged to apply as full training and career development plan will be provided
- High level of discretion and interpersonal skills, ability to act diplomatically and with discretion
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Capable to handle pressure
- High-level ICT skills plus fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Fluent in English.