Associate Service Manager
-Do you have a high proficiency in written and verbal English?
-Are you proficient in IT and have a good understanding of web software?
-Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an International online company based in Malta?
-Did have experience using technology intensively or managing staff databases?
-Do you have experience dealing with clients in B2B situations?
Our client, an e-learning company with customers in the UK and Europe, is presently seeking an Associate Service Manager to join their team.
Being part of the Global Client Services Team, the selected candidate will be providing customer service to corporate clients in a web-based environment. Will be involved in setting up client portals, uploading their users, assigning them training and dealing with user queries. This involves a lot of communication with client managers mostly via email and some via phone. (There is no face to face contact with clients.)
Your role involves helping the company to manage their e-learning portals and all aspect of their e-learning programme. You are expected to:
- Act as a partner - strike a good working relationship with each client administrator
- Set up and configure learning portals for clients
- Add users, assign courses, and set up communications in consultation with client administrator
- Provide support to client administrator and users via email and telephone
- Train clients on learning portal using webcasts
- Make minor edits to e-learning courseware, set up surveys and assessments, upon the instructions of client administrators
- Suggest improvements to client administrators and obtain feedback on our performance
- Help other Service Managers to support their clients
- Engage clients continually to provide useful information, new release announcements, and learn about their needs and future plans
- Provide excellent service and engagement to drive the renewal of our subscriptions and to turn clients into promoters.
- A high level of proficiency in written and verbal English
- Ability to work with MS Office and a level of comfort with web-based applications
- A clear, concise and friendly telephone manner
- Dedicated and motivated to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability solve problems and build client relationships
- Experience with Excel/database (applying filters, cleaning data) and any CRM (e.g. Salesforce) would be a plus.
- Background in tech support or in customer support would be preferred.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm