Do you have an accounting qualification or in the process of achieving one?
Are you fluent in written and spoken English?
Do you have sound knowledge of IFRSs, and ISAs?
Are you seeking a full time or part time role in audit where you can progress?
An organisation who provides professional services ranging from Accounting, Business Consultancy, Direct and Indirect Tax Planning, specialised Fiduciary, Nominee and Trusts services, amongst others.
- Planning the audit work for different sectors to be completed on the job and discussing this with engagement partner;
- Performing all the necessary fieldwork and audit tests designed at the planning stage in accordance with ISAs;
- Preparing the income tax computation and schedule of allowances (which is to be reviewed by the tax dept. at the review stage of the audit);
- Preparation of financial statements using the IFRS or GAPSE framework;
- Liaising with engagement partner at the review stage;
- Meeting with clients to discuss the outcome of the audit and the management letter prepared during the course of the audit;
- Liaising with junior members of staff on basics of auditing issues in relation to specific audits and the Firm’s methodology;
- Taking an active role in in-house training seminars, in particular those associated with IFRSs, GAPSEs and ISAs;
Qualifications and person’s specifications:
- Experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- In possession of a professional qualification or in the final stages of their studies would be preferred;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is imperative;
- Must have a sound knowledge of IFRSs, GAPSEs and ISAs;
- These are full time positions however part timers will also be considered;
The firm offers above-average salaries, including performance bonuses, tangible career prospects and ongoing training to all staff.