Are you in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed your ACCA or ACA professional qualification?
Do you have a minimum of two years of audit experience with a good knowledge of IFRS.?
Our client is a legal, audit, tax and advisory services firm, a leader in providing expert consultancy services through its network of dedicated professionals. They are currently seeking ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of their dynamic assurance team in the Malta and Gozo offices.
The role as an Auditor Senior will focus on the proactive and accountable execution of all the assigned projects, aligning work priorities and objectives to clients needs, exhibiting full ownership regarding quality of work both at individual and at team level, positively influencing your internal and external stakeholders by adopting a clear, empathetic and impactful communication style.
You will be required to share your knowledge and expertise with more junior colleagues, being a role model for them in pursuing their purpose to "make an impact that matters".
As one of the largest audit practices this will mean working with some of the leading practitioners in the industry, for some of the leading organisations in the world both locally and globally as well as working towards a career goal that we will entirely shape together.
- Build trust and credibility with stakeholders by seeking to understand their service levels expectations and what matters to them individually.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client & client staff where needed delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback.
- Use of the relevant internal and external knowledge databases and exploitation of the relevant information to benefit clients and the firm.
- Discuss business cycles and entity staff from all relevant parts of the business and document it, using process flow diagrams, flow of transactions and relevant controls.
- Advising clients on IFRS accounting queries.
- Assessing the impact of new accounting standards such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16 and assisting clients with implementation.
- Performing accounting policy and financial statements reviews.
- Assisting our clients with analytics and ways to develop and improve the financial reporting process.
- Ensure that any professional, technical or client service problems are communicated in a timely fashion to the appropriate individuals.
- Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA or ACA professional qualification.
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- A minimum of two years of audit experience with a good knowledge of IFRS.
- Sound computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Outstanding communication both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills.
- Good team player.