Content Writer & Marketing Administrator
-Do you have a strong command of English language and excellent communication skills?
-Do you have a passion for marketing and content writing?
-Are you able to manage multiple projects simultaneously?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans. Our client aims to maintain its place at the forefront of the industry.
They are now looking for a Content Writer & Marketing Administrator to join their team.
Working within the marketing department, the suitable candidate will be responsible for presenting a positive front for the company, as well as creating interesting and enriching content for clients. You will look to increase the company's market exposure through the delivery of news, promoting services and products or simply finding new avenues in which to pair services with prospective client requirements.
- Overseeing, updating and editing web content where necessary, with the view to improving and refreshing it
- Utilising Search Engine Optimisation at all times when generating content, ensuring text adheres to keyword specifications
- Liaise with the Recruiting department to identify marketing weaknesses and formulate strategies to improve procedures with views of increasing applications
- Utilising the company's social media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, YouTube etc, and creating necessary content where needed
- Proof reading various content prior to publication
- Assist with marketing campaigns, promotions and research projects
- Writing articles and various blogs for websites that fall under the company umbrella which may include but are not limited to:
- Market news entailing market movements, the Company's development, market news, product information and important economic events
- Continually seeking finance-related news to increase content for both internal and external use, which should also appeal to clients
- Careers and jobs ensuring the use of keywords to attract new recruits
- International property market news
- Produce content for the in-house magazine.
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee.
- A strong command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- A passion for marketing and content writing, be forward thinking and creative in nature
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience in a similar role would be considered as an asset.