Are you fluent in Maltese and English?
Do you have experience in sales?
Are you a good team player?
Our client is a global market leader in the logistics industry. They are now looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their team on an Indefinite Full time contract.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of a Field Sales Executive will include these activities:
- Generation and growth of revenue from new and/or existing customers.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, having a face to face contact and provide a personal high-quality service.
- Develop a regular call cycle to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain new business to ensure individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Convert qualified leads into customers, developing and maintaining the account. Whilst also identifying and converting opportunities with existing customers.
- Close liaison with Sales Manager and other departments within the company to ensure that client queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately responding to customers' needs and concerns.
- Continually develop knowledge of the company's services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible standard of customer service and maximize contribution to the sales function.
- To be compliant with the company's Global Sales Processes and meet the sales KPIs and targets.
Requirements and skills:
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Have work experience, in a full-time face to face commercial business environment selling role with a demonstrated track record.
- Be organized and well prepared to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate with good analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and responsible.
- Positive 'Can do' attitude and passion for results.
09:00 till 18:00 Monday to Friday.