Do you have at least 2 years in a similar role?
Are you confident using MySQL?
Our client is an international high-end lead generation company who are responsible for sending millions of visitors to their clients both though online and mobile channels. Their vision is to be the world’s number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
As an experienced and talented Fullstack Developer you will be part of the Development Team within a dynamic and growing Tech department you will work together to develop new websites and also maintain and upgrade websites which are already live. Our client takes pride and a lot of passion to deliver outstanding products.
- Develop FE from designs to a fully working interface
- Code backend logic as required by the stakeholders
- Perform updates and fixes of websites which are already live
- Respect coding and SEO best practices
- Delivery projects and tasks within deadlines
- Prepare documentation for modules and projects
- Provide correct estimates on the effort needed for tasks and projects
- Monitor backlog and pick tasks
- Commit code to Code Repository and Version Control System
- Assist operations team during deployment to production environment
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Confident using MySQL and creating and adjusting relational database schemes
- Knowledge on website performance optimization
- Mastering responsive and mobile first web design practices
- Knowledge of GIT
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in working on CMS and E-commerce systems