Are you proficient in both written and spoken German and English?
Do you have experience with customer databases?
Are you able to deliver excellent customer service?
Our Client is a private credit institution that operates under, the European Union banking regulatory framework.
The Loan Administration Specialist is responsible for handling all customer enquiries in a client-driven environment regarding payments, customer billing problems, outstanding amounts and different debt repayment options in compliance with the Company's policies, procedures and related laws and regulations.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company's products, services, payments
- Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customer's loans
- Handle emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
- Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required
- Prepare notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
- Obtain and evaluate customer's financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating re-payment terms and methods if needed
- Follow up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
- Keeping records as required in the bank's database
- Support additional consumer service requests
- Promote a positive work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate should be energetic and must have a positive attitude
- Team player with customer-oriented mindset
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Able to read, write and speak fluent German
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Minimum Secondary education
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
- Experience with customer database is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance