This position is currently closed, we are still acceptingÂ CVs for this role ,for our clients are always on the look out for strong candidates. So please send us your application, we are very happy to receive it.
Are you a professional looking for a new challenge? Do you work with SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, and BI Reporting tools?Are you experienced working with Investment Platforms?
Our client values their employees and strive to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. They are always on the lookout for new talent to further complement their teams.
Job Description:As an Investment Platforms Specialist, you will report directly to the Manager and will be working within the technology team, supporting the Group's platforms catering for syndicated loans and treasury assets. Main Duties:
Skills and Mindset:
- Championing the user's needs by examining closely their day to day activities and learning the underlying business processes in detail.
- Working together with the various business teams and suppliers to provide system analysis input to business requirements.
- Leading the efforts related to any automation and/or integration needed in the area of responsibility.
- Manage the data dictionary of the respective systems as to guide the Business Intelligence effort in any of their querying needs.
- Take ownership of the change management processes to ensure changes are sufficiently tested, well documented and with the involvement of all the stakeholders as required.
- Providing functional and technical requirements documentation, integration / UAT tests plans, and support for working throughout implementation.
- Work together with the various business, technology and external supplier teams to provide system support; administration & controls, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training and application security.
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Manager - Investment Platforms.
- Experience within the Banking or Accounting industry and ideally dealing with treasury systems.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Familiarity with most of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, any BI Reporting tools and any scripting language
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently