Do you have at least 3 years or more experience in SEO?
Are you able to communicate fluently in English?
Do you have working knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic understanding of content management systems?
Our client is an international high-end lead generation company who are responsible for sending millions of visitors to their clients both though online and mobile channels. Their vision is to be the world’s number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
- Setting the Italian products onsite and offsite SEO strategies
- Optimize sites Copy and Landing pages for different search engines
- Analyze web traffic
- Plan and follow up of traffic and marketing acquisition initiatives
- Create and maintain Keyword lists
- Contribute to secure the quality of traffic acquisition
- Penalisation risk management
- Contributor within areas of strategy, business planning and business development
- Securing the company’s competitiveness within SEO and traffic acquisition methods
- Contribute to the development of support tools for traffic acquisition and SEO
- Knowledge transfer across markets and products
- Work with different shareholders to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly or past developed code
You will be expected to:
- Keep up to date with the latest Google updates
- Attend weekly SEO meetings
- Analyze sites on a quarterly basis and present them to the Head of SEO
- Able to make SEO decisions on own initiative based on experience and results
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SEO
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- A good understanding of Google algorithm changes, risks and mitigation of risks
- Experience with some SEO tools such as Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and a basic understanding of content management systems
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Result, quality and detail oriented
- Team player with project management skills
- Good skills in office package including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excel, Working with big data volumes, pivot and filtered tables
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com