Our client is a Consultancy firm consisting of a team of professional auditors, accountants, consultants and tax advisors. They offer a plethora of services to a wide range of clients in the private sectors. This post offers an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop a career with a dynamic accounting firm, and to work in a challenging environment on a variety of local and international clients in various industries such as financial services, from small to public interest companies.Job Description:
Our client requires an Junior Accountant to perform the following duties:
Requirements and Experience:
- Update and Maintain day to day Accounting records
- Prepare month end management financial reports and management accounts
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedure and internal controls.
- Coordinate year end audits
- Assist the financial controller in all duties as required.
- Our client is looking for an organized, motivated and driven individual with a clear and determined focus on their career.
- The candidate should:
- Have at least an A Level in Accounting, ideal holding AAR or reading ACCA or ACA
- Be committed and work to tight deadlines
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Possess effective communication skills
Salary is negotiable.