Are you fluent in Dutch and interested to work in the Netherlands?
Our client is based in the Netherlands and they are looking for qualified Nurses and Nurse Assistant in their Nursing homes
- Provide guidance both individually and to the entire group of residents and you ensure the well-being and hospitality in the home
- Act on the basis of the care life plan with regard to medication, supervision, use of hoists, nutrition and problem behavior
- Maintain professional contact with family / representatives and caregivers
- Care and nursing for geriatric patients according to a care plan, perform technical nursing procedures
- Observe and report on the physical and psychological condition of patients and if necessary, adjust the care plan after consultation with the multidisciplinary team
- Answering questions and providing information to patients and patient systems and referring if necessary. You ensure a safe and quiet living environment for the patient
- You have a valid work permit for the Netherlands or a European nationality
- You have a good command of the Dutch language (if you are not fluent in Dutch yet you can join a language program first before starting your job)
- You have a Dutch Nursing diploma or equivalent from another EEA country
- You are familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel and you are able to work independently as well as in a team
- A VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct Statement) may need to be submitted prior to your employment (you will be reimbursed for the costs)
- You are prepared to work in various shifts (short, long and occasional night shifts)
- Work experience as a nurse is an advantage
- Work experience with geriatric clients is an advantage If you don't speak Dutch yet it is essential that you have a good command of the English or German language
Contract for an indefinite period of time
Attractive salary with an end-of-year bonus
Numerous training and development opportunitiesSpace for own initiative and healthy and affordable facilitiesIf you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Should you require further information, please call us on +356 21 322 314/ 5. We are looking forward to receiving your application.