Do you have experience in technical support and incident management?
Are you a good team player looking for a challenge?
Our client is a leading administrator of life, pension and investment products and services. They are a global financial services third party administration specialist with offices in Malta as well as the Americas and Middle East.
A Production Support Manager is required to act as the primary escalation point of contact for production outages and defects impacting internal and external users, with responsibility for driving root cause identification, to minimise service interruptions and improve stability and availability of applications for our customers. The following responsibilities are attached to this role:
- Improving the stability and availability of applications
- Being responsible for problem and incident management with applicable documentation and reporting in place
- Conducting operational readiness analysis for projects
- Developing and performing analysis of trending reports and metrics
- Co-ordinating and managing planning, design, testing and maintenance of IT recovery plans, ensuring plans are understood by IT and business staff.
- Drafting and consistent updating of the business continuity plan in readiness for audits
- Managing audits, including SSAE to include overseeing the process with third party audit firm and coordinating internal departments in providing the necessary documentation and support
- Collaborating with the risk team, recording and organizing operational risks and risk ratings and tracking, reporting and ensuring close out of associated action plans
- Liaising with the data privacy team to coordinate data privacy related projects across the group, ensuring responsible parties in operations, IT and compliance properly document procedures, undertake related activities and close out action items
- Participating in meetings with clients
- Drafting and updating Operations Procedures Manuals and ensuring they are formally approved on an annual basis, for each client.
- Experience in technical support, particularly incident management
- Knowledge and experience in managing operational metrics
- Experience leading or supporting the DR/BCP process and documenting/updating business impact assessments.
- Experience implementing and monitoring strategies, tools and procedures.
- Ability to lead discussions and troubleshoot in various technology realms including networking, security, storage, backup, monitoring, OS, clustering, virtualization, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science and working knowledge of Jira and Jira Service Desk would be considered favourably.
The chosen candidate will be offered a salary package proportionate to suitability, relevant experience and qualifications.