-Are you fluent in Danish and English?
-Are you an energetic and positive person?
-Do you have great communications skills?
Our client is private credit institution that operates under the European Union banking regulatory framework. The bank has two lines of products, card/store value and micro-lending.
They are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with many different nationalities represented and offices in many different countries. They invest in their people, not with just great pay and benefits package, but in focusing on your growth and development.
The Sales Officer is responsible for handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
What will you do?
- Actively seek new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team's sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank's Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Bank's products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Bank's Code of Ethics and related policies.
Who are you?
You are an energetic, empathetic and positive individual. You have great communication skills with a results-driven approach and a passion for Sales.
- Minimum Secondary education;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Danish and English;
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer-oriented mindset;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance.