Are you fluent in German and English?
Are you an energetic and positive person?
Do you have great communications skills?
Our client is private credit institution that operates under the European Union banking regulatory framework. The bank has two lines of products, card/store value and micro-lending. They are a well-known player in the consumer credit market.
They are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with many different nationalities represented and offices in many different countries. They invest in their people, not with just great pay and benefits package, but in focusing on your growth and development.
The Sales Officer will report directly to the Head of Marketing Northern Europe and will be part of a new team that is responsible of handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
- Actively seek new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team's sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank's Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Bank's products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Bank's Code of Ethics and related policies.
- Higher Education qualification
- Excellent command of English and German languages
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes
- Fast learner with a passion for Sales
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL)