Sales Officer (Spanish Speaking)
-Are you fluent in Spanish and English?
-Do you have excellent communication skills?
-Are you a passionate, energetic and empathetic individual?
About our Client:
A private credit institution that operates under and applies the European Union banking regulatory framework. The bank is licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to operate outside Malta.
The team is young, vibrant, professional and willing to deliver innovative banking financial solutions to complement their high standards. They are now looking for a Sales Officer (Spanish Speaking) to join their team.
The Sales Officer will report directly to the Head of Operations (HOO) and will be part of a new team that is responsible for handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
- Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team's sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank's Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Bank's products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Bank's Code of Ethics and related policies.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in production of Sales reports;
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members;
- Assist in documentation of the team's Operational Procedures;
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
- Execute ad-hoc tasks as may be requested by the Head of Operations.
- Higher Education qualification;
- Excellent command of English and Spanish languages;
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products;
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes;
- Fast learner with a passion for Sales;
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL).
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance.