Do you have 3 to 5 years experience in a relevant financial services environment?
Do you have a good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation?
Do you have a good understanding of banking procedures and practices?
Our client is an independent, privately owned professional services group. They offer bespoke family office and fiduciary solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients. They are looking for an ambitious and organised person to join our well established client administration team. The responsibility of this role is to handle day to day administration for a broad and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
- Three to five years experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Experience in administering Foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.
In addition to your salary, you will be given training and opportunities to advance within the company. The role also comes with private health care and performance related bonuses.
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org