Are you looking for a challenge in a fun, fast-paced environment where you can expand your knowledge about development, not just in web, but also analytics platforms, data science projects and system architecture?
Do you have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle?Do you care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code?
Our client, is making waves in the online world as masters in the field of lead generation and are regarded as a leader in performance digital marketing, with an extensive growing global fan base and a huge number of subscribers. Through their unique web properties, they help gamblers improve their on-line experience and serving innovative and gaming content to millions of users.
The company are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work with the development within the digital marketing department, you will be working on mission critical web projects of varying complexity from WordPress sites to in-house built platforms, APIs, etc.
- You will write the code for user stories and will conduct research, design and prototyping.
- You will work collaboratively as part of an agile team, with a product owner and testers to ensure the correct code is being developed; you will write the code, unit tests and any automated acceptance tests and will ensure code is checked into the shared repository daily.
- You will work closely with testers to ensure that each story satisfies the Definition of Done.
- You will be required to provide operational support to applications and websites and write semantic markup.
- You will maintain and manage clear and complete documentation.
- Write clean object-oriented PHP, even using frameworks, as well as efficient MySql
- Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development
- Participate in Scrum Events
- Maintain and implement WordPress websites
- Mentor and support peers and development team members with a focus on reducing technical debt and complexity in applications
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Senior PHP developer
- Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
- Have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
- You have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- You are well organized and have superb attention to detail
- You are motivated with a collaborative mind-set
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in SAFe (scaled agile framework) or similar