Do you have 3+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UX Designer?
Do you have experience with industry standard design software and wireframe tools?Do you possess a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with responsive web/mobile applications?
Our client, is making waves in the online world as masters in the field of lead generation and are regarded as a leader in performance digital marketing, with an extensive growing global fan base and a huge number of subscribers. Through their unique web properties, they help gamblers improve their on-line experience and serving innovative and gaming content to millions of users.
The company is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build web based components. The work will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us generate revenue.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, CRO experts and developers
- Collaborate with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions to support product direction, visuals and the online experience
- Illustrate UX ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets and more)
- Build a variety of page elements (e.g. navigation, buttons, tables, forms, etc.)
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and should appear
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness,)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback or tests
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Assist and collaborate in A/B testing
- Adhere to style standards according to the product and/or brand (i.e. fonts, colours and image style/treatment)
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and in turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design, and user testing
- You are data-driven and comfortable using quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders/different audiences
- Good time-management skills
- Be a great storyteller
Nice to haves: