Do you share a passion for developing top-notch software solutions?
Have you spent at least 4 years working in software development?
Our client, an international online payment processing service provider, has been established in Malta for over 15 years. They are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer who has a passion for programming and is willing to learn and develop their skills.
- The role requires expertise in Java and surrounding frameworks. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring quality software development by adhering to established software and testing rules
- Effectively documenting systems being developed so as to ensure long-term maintainability
- Handling configuration management and defect fixing issues in accordance to the company standard source control and defect/task tracking software
- Participating in analysis and design activities to produce viable system designs
- Conducting research to the benefit of current and future projects
- Minimum 4 years working experience in software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and databases
- Exceptional knowledge of Java
- Experience with building automation tools and IDEs
- Conversant with the use of Linux
- Knowledge of Agile software development methods
- Ability to strive for excellence while meeting tight deadlines
- EU national
The chosen candidate will be working with a team of like-minded individuals, focused on providing innovative solutions in accordance with market practices and standards. An attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate that meets the above requirements.