Do you have experience in a telephone based role, customer service and/or administration?
Do you have excellent communication skills and command of the English language?
Our client has developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancy. They offer an all-inclusive range of financial planning services including investment strategies, long-term financial saving schemes, as well as tax-efficient pension plans. Our client aims to maintain its place at the forefront of the industry.
They are now looking for a Valuations Administrator to join their team.
The Valuations Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with the day-to-day requests which are received via telephone as well as via email from the financial advisers who need to be provided with valuation statements for clients' policies before their meeting
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any emails/issues that may arise in relation to these valuation reports
- Liaise and handle any urgent queries concerning institutions whilst obtaining valuations as well as various policy details and forwarding them accordingly as and when requested
- Ensure any query is replied to and addressed within the stipulated 24-hour feedback policy
- Train any new recruits should the need arise
- The support of other colleagues within the department as and when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent
- Respect confidentiality
- Attention to detail and willing to learn
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
- Time management skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language
- Previous experience in a telephone based role, customer service and/or administration
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products considered an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- A minimum level of education is 'A' Level education and/or diploma level
- Degree level of education would be considered an asset
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm