Our client is is a leading insurance broker with over 30 years experience, providing professional, efficient and cost effective Insurance Broking and Risk Management Services to Malta’s industrial and commercial community.
- Provide a high quality service and ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of an excellent service in handling of claims, by giving fair advice, explaining and guiding the client about the processes involved.
- Collect accurate information to proceed with a claim
- Analyse claims made to establish whether they satisfy the policy conditions
- Ensure fair settlement of a valid claim and ensure that the client is treated fairly
- Handle any complaints associated with claims
- Liaise with all involved parties internally and externally
- Adhere to all legal, industry and customer quality standards as set by the company
- Act as an independent intermediary between clients and insurance companies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by building excellent relations with clients.
- Form part of a departmental team by coordinating the team and cooperating to ensure excellent after-sales claims service.
- Act as a catalyst for the department by keeping the Team Manager informed and technically assisting Brokers and Junior Brokers in their day-to-day problems.
- Undertake general administrative duties as well as to schedule and attend meetings.
- Build and maintain good business relationships with clients by dealing with their claims efficiently and speedily.
- An ability to listen attentively and communicate clearly.
- Awareness of updated insurance market developments to enable best practice for the particular needs of clients.
- Willingness to undergo continual training to maximise knowledge and ability as personal enhancement.
- Dedication to providing excellent service to clients and to maintain excellent communication with colleagues.
- Excellent administration duties and organisational skills.
Applicants with experience in a similar position and applicants currently pursuing or who are in possession of an insurance qualification will be given preference.