Our client is an Audit, Tax and Advisory firm. Due to its continuous and structured growth they are seeking a Corporate Compliance Associate to join their team.
The ideal candidate would hold a Diploma in Compliance or its equivalent and be familiar with the responsibilities of a Company Secretary and with Maltese Company Law.
The ideal candidate must also hold an average of two years of experience in the corporate service environment and be familiar with the following tasks:
- Preparation of the Compliance file;
- Opening of bank accounts and preparation of company profiles;
- Carrying out initial and ongoing due diligence on clients;
- Preparation and upkeep of clients’ Company registers;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure;
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation;
- Preparation of liquidation forms, obtaining clearances from authorities and carrying out the necessary publications in relation to companies being put in liquidation;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms;
- Liaising with Banks/ Malta Business Registry/ Malta Financial Services Authority and other authorities as may be required;
- Assisting clients in work permits and residency applications.
The post carries with it very high prospects of career development.