Our client is a dynamic digital media company and a leading iGaming affiliate. They are looking for a German Speaking Content Editor to join their team of creatives.
This position can be either based in Malta, Barcelona or fully remote.
You will have excellent written German, a solid grasp of grammar, a keen interest in improving content, and an adaptive mindset as you may work on different products across different verticals.
- Take responsibility for the German iGaming content on our sites (incl. commercial, legal, game and guide pages, as well as casino & slot reviews).
- Review & editing of content in line with content briefs, product style guides and user personas.
- Providing constructive feedback to our German writing team to improve the content produced.
- Provide honest & detailed feedback to our content manager about writer’s work quality.
- Collaborate closely with content executives, SEO & UX to ensure our content matches our product strategy and user needs.
- Assist content executives creating detailed content briefs for our writing team.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of casino games
- Native German speaker with good English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German grammar, vocabulary, and superlative German written communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail
- Passion for well-written web content
- Delivery of high-quality work even when working to tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment and needs
- Familiarity with SEO optimised content
This is an ideal role for a word wizard with casino background, who has worked on web content for German-speaking markets before, and is looking to further develop and grow their content marketing skills within a fast-paced environment.