Our client is a family run business who have built an impeccable reputation for specialising in solutions for the automation industry, from engineered systems to standard components.
Their service is known for its reliability to provide innovative alternatives to traditional connection methods, using our vast experience, strong technical and engineering skills.
They are looking for a motivated individual to join their Technical Department in the Industrial Automation Section. The ideal candidate must have sound technical knowledge in order to provide customers with the necessary technical support. The main responsibilities of a person working as an Electrical Engineer revolve around the complete integration of every system from the design, to programming, to implementation and installation of automation system solutions for the automation industry.
- Create and maintain system drawings for all systems that are developed.
- Develop efficient programs and settings for all equipment.
- Work with supervising engineers to ensure proper development, execution and verification.
- Develop innovative and creative solutions to unique engineering challenges by drawing upon your technical talents, passion, creativity and experience, while documenting the whole process.
- Take responsibility for capturing, clarifying & prioritising critical ambiguous tasks. Ensure that an action plan created which addresses the issues.
- Ensure the equipment is properly tested, calibrated and certified according to the corresponding procedures.
- Responsible for accurate documentation, record and archive data pertaining to projects in relation to product parameters and process control performance.
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Proficiency in Auto cad
- Familiar with the standards of IEC 61131-3
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management
- Highly organised