Do you have a minimum of 3-years’ experience in iGaming affiliation?
Have you a proven track record of growth in iGaming affiliation?
Do you have experience with Excel – Working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables?
Our client is an international high-end lead generation company who are responsible for sending millions of visitors to their clients both though online and mobile channels. Their vision is to be the world’s number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Brand, who will run their own digital brand within the various markets. You will also be responsible for a team of Brand Managers, who run several brands within your market.
The successful candidate will be the person with full P&L responsibility to ensure growth and will understand how to motivate her/his team and have a keen eye for detail and can manage to deliver on deadlines.
- Always make sure that your own brand is performing better than the set targets!
- Make sure the Brand Managers in your team will reach their targets
- Coordinate, follow-up and lead other Brand Managers within your Team
- Perform analysis of your market, competitors and trends
- Ensure updates are made to all brands in your portfolio according to plans set.
- Execute on the SEO plans that you set together with your SEO.
- Own all KPIs and take clear actions on how to improve them
- Plan ahead together with your team clear actions to reach all KPIs
- Plan and prioritise Dev and Design requests for your Team
- You have full P&L responsibility for your own brand and overall P&L responsibility for your Team
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in iGaming affiliation
- Proven track record of growth in iGaming affiliation
- Great attitude and ambition to grow
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience in web publishing and affiliation
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Team player with project management skills
- Good technical skill level
- Great understanding of project management
- Excel – Working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables
- Fluent in English