Our client provides a wide variety of services including compliance, risk management, insurance technical assistance, accounting reporting and payroll services to their clients.
The company is currently seeking to recruit a Payroll and Accounts Clerk to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for processing payroll for clients which include:
- Collecting timekeeping information from clients;
- Issuing of monthly payroll and payslips for clients via payroll software;
- Issue all local submissions to the Inland Revenue;
- Assisting with payroll administration requirements, registration of employees with the various authorities, preparation of forms and follow up.
This role will also support some administration and accounting tasks within the accounts department of the company.
- Replenishing and maintaining office supplies;
- Handling of payments and undertake reconciliations;
- Issuing of invoices and handling receivables;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and in annual statutory audit;
- Assisting in the preparation of Tax and VAT return before submission;
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory returns to the regulatory authorities;
- Any other duties for the smooth operation of the office.
- AAT/ A-level in accounts;
- A minimum of 2-year experience of Dakar payroll processing;
- Proficient in the use of information technology, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.