Our client, who has specialist expertise in trusts and corporate services, is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organisation's leadership.
- Working with the Director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Maintain scheduling of events and daily meetings
- To run and create regular reports
- Assist Management in planning conferences
- Follow up on deadlines to ensure projects are completed as assigned
- Previous experience as an Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying very organised and meticulous
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.