Our client is a leading Insurance company is looking to recruit a Senior Insurance Officer to join their Corporate Business Solutions Department.
The ideal candidate should have an extensive understanding of the insurance industry together with experience in a business development role. The selected applicant must have a positive attitude and have the ability to inspire confidence and credibility. Expertise in commercial insurance, a disciplined business approach and the ability to develop Insurer and Client relationships at director level is essential.
- Handle a portfolio of corporate clients mainly relating to commercial classes business.
- Handle and monitor client claims to ensure quick and efficient settlement.
- Prepare monthly reports summarising clients insurance portfolio.
- Carry out after sale contact with clients and actively seek new business opportunities.
- Reconciliation, payment and invoicing duties to be carried out as needed.
- Developing and expanding the company’s client base and achieving targets set by the company.
- Previous experience in Insurance, preferably Brokerage.
- Relevant insurance qualifications will be given preference.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to targets and handle queries promptly.
- Possess good co-ordination skills.
- Ability to negotiate and conclude insurance claims on behalf of customers.
- High service standards that enhance the delivery of quality customer care
- Willingness to progress through training.