Do you have at least 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions?
Are you knowledgeable of technological trends to build strategy?
Do you have exceptional project management and organisation skills
Are you able to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends?
Our client is an international high-end lead generation company who are responsible for sending millions of visitors to their clients both though online and mobile channels. Their vision is to be the world’s number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach. They are looking for a Brand Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to head and lead the development of one of the largest and strongest brands in the German affiliation market.
Reporting directly to Head of Growth the right candidate will provide leadership in all aspects running his or her project. You will communicate with colleagues and other members across different teams to ensure their company’s vision is executed appropriately. This is a rare opportunity to head and lead the development to become one of the World’s strongest digital brands within iGaming affiliation globally. It is essential in this role to be results focused, Strategic thinking, have a Can Do attitude and a be a team player.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of product.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a products.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy.
- Accountable for created products, delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Responsibility for the KPIs of the project
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end to end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Develop detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers.
- Develop and adapt the product vision.
- Writing new user stories
- Doing release planning.
- Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
- Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers and the end users of the product.
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
- Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product including micro blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc.
- 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions.
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills
- Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving aptitude
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends
- Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Very good understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of one or more of the segments which the company operates in, both from a technical and product vision.