Do you have at least 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions?
Are you knowledgeable of technological trends to build strategy?
Do you have exceptional project management and organisation skills
Are you able to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends?
Our client is a fast-growing leading player within iGaming affiliation. They are looking for a Brand Manager for their German language sites. This is a rare opportunity to head and lead the development of one of the most established brands in the German affiliation market.
Result-focus, Strategic thinking, a Can-Do attitude and a team player at heart are essential in this role. You will be well-versed in current trends and are looking to take your next step and join their journey.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s)
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Responsibility for the KPIs of the project
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers
- Developing and adapting the product vision
- Writing new user stories
- Doing release planning
- Observing, learning about and analysing the market
- Observing, learning about, contacting and analysing customers and end-users of the product
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly
- Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product (micro-blogging, blogging, internal conferences, etc.)
- 3 years proven track record of similar position and success in leadership positions
- Excellent proficiency in the German language
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Proven track record of analytical approach to online marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct analyses and research within SEO, market trend and segment trends
- Sense of urgency and a clear vision of the product going forward
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Very good understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of casino and more segments/vertical the company operates in, both from a technical and product vision
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit