Our client is a dynamic digital media company and a leading iGaming affiliate, based in sunny Malta. The company has an impressive growth curve and they are looking for an HR Assistant who will be responsible for providing support to the busy HR department and assist the team with a wide range of tasks.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the HR department by providing support to the HR Team
- Creating, maintain and keeping up to date physical and electronic filing systems
- Assisting with recruitment (screening CVs, setting up of interviews with hiring managers, maintaining ATS up to date).
- Be the point of contact for new employees prior to joining the business to ensure that they have a smooth on-boarding
- Obtaining references as required
- Organize the employee on-boarding arrangements ensuring everything is order prior to commencement
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- Manage staff recording for areas such as holidays, sick leave etc
- Organize departmental calendars for birthdays, team meetings, events, etc
- Attend disciplinary hearings as the minute taker
- Check post box and distribute post accordingly
- Welcome visitors and offer refreshments
- Answer reception door and direct inquiries and deliveries as appropriate
- Monitor probation periods, diaries dates and prompt managers
- Administer leaver process and book exit interviews
- Paperwork related to contracts of employment, addendum etc
- Keeping HR system up to date
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role or an HR related qualification
- Possess and eagerness to learn and assist
- Detail orientated and organised
- Experience with Shireburn Indigo and Bamboo HR would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (mother tongue preferred)
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities in a time efficient manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- General knowledge of employment law and best practice.
If you are interested in the above position kindly click 'Apply Now' below. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Should you require further information, please call us on +356 21 322 314. We are looking forward to receiving your application.